BlogsHealth

Stop licking frog for intoxication, warns Experts

Adventurers in the United States are enjoying licking a frog for intoxication but experts have warned that this act can make them seriously ill.

Doctors have advised the adventurers to avoid licking or touching a large frog common in the Sonoran Desert, found in many parks in the United States, because in this case they can become seriously ill.

It’s also called the Colorado River frog that can be as big as seven inches and emits a slight sound. His eyes sparkle in the darkness of the night. A certain type of poison is released from its skin. However, it is not without risk in any way because licking and touching it can lead to severe disease.

The question is that despite repeated warnings, people are licking this big frog because it contains a powerful drowsiness chemical called 5-MeO-DMT, which gets a pleasure by placing it on the tongue, and this process even is becoming increasingly popular.

On the other hand, this frog is also used for medicine in many areas, which poses a threat to survival. Even Mike Tyson has mentioned the intoxicating poison derived from it. However, it can also pave the way for treatment.

 The sweat of this animal, known as the Colorado River frog also called the Sonoran Desert toad in America, is being used as an intoxication drug.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Check Also
Close
Back to top button